April 10, 2013

Test Tube

Test Tube

I receive a package from Test Tube 6 times a year.  Each package is 29.95 and is filled with an array of sample and full sized exclusive beauty products.  In the box is also a pamphlet with information on each product and a magazine.  The magazine is filled with the latest beauty breakthroughs, product reviews, and more.  You also get 3 coupons to use on Spa Look!

Review
Last month I got Simple Facial Wipes, dr. brandt Pores No More Cleanser, stila Face the Day Multi-Use Moisturizing Gel Cream, tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush, and Vichy LiftActiv Serum 10 & LiftActiv Eyes.

The Simple wipes are nice for when you need to take off a small amount of makeup and you don't have a sink and cleanser handy.  I like bringing them with me on a weekend trip or a vacation.  They are pretty gentle.  You can buy these at any drugstore.

So far I love the Pores No More Cleanser!  I use it so often that I am almost out of the full size I recieved.  Ever since I was in esthetic school I've had combination skin.  (That story is for another day..)  This cleanser cleans any oiliness I feel right off my skin.  It's pretty gentle but to me it has a chemically smell.  It doesn't bother me, it makes me feel more clean.  Watch out though!  If it gets in your eyes, it will burn!

This moisturizer is great!  I love when makeup brands make skin care lines.  This felt great on my skin and didn't leave me feeling greasy.  It kept me moisturized all day long, even in the winter.  I'm a little upset I got such a small tube because I really enjoyed it.  I will be buying another one if I run across it.

The two other products really weren't for me.  I don't use blush and I'm not in need of any lifting on my face just yet.  The blush, I put aside for when I'm playing makeup artist.  As for the serum and the eye cream, I gave those to my mom.  If you're interested in how those products worked out for others, the test tube website  located at the bottom of this post, has various reviews on all of the products.

This month I got suki® Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser, Phyto Phytodéfrisant and Phytomist, John Frieda® Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray, Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner, Paula Dorf Baby Eyes Enhancer, June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque, and Forever Young Face Wrap.

I haven't tried anything yet, however; I when I do I will write a review.

Here is the Test Tube website!
http://testtube.newbeauty.com/


Ciao,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?