April 7, 2013

Doing it Right

Client Situations
Doing It Right


I love coming to work when my clients love coming to me.  Even for something as small as doing a face wax.  "No one does it like you", "I don't know why, but it hurts less when you do them."  Comments like that make me giddy.  When a client walks to the front and starts telling my boss how much they loved me, my heart nearly skips a beat.  I've never really excelled in anything in my life so doing a better job than someone else makes me feel so good.  Now I get why athletes work so hard to be the best.  It's a damn good feeling.

A few days ago a man came in to get his back and, get this, ears waxed.  As I was doing his back wax he kept telling me what a wonderful experience it was compared to when other Estheticians do it.  After I finished waxing the outside of his ear he said he didn't even need to look in the mirror because he trusted me.


Not sure what I'm doing different but, apparently I'm doing it right.  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?