March 31, 2013

First Post!

Welcome to my blog!A little about me, 
< That's me.  My name is Toni.  I'm 20, going on 21 this August.  I live in IL.  I have two adorable dogs named Roxy and Sophie.  I am extremely passionate about animals, fashion, and makeup.

A little about what I do,
If you don't already know, an Esthetician is a skin care professional.  I do waxing, facials, body treatments, and sometimes makeup.  I work at a salon and spa in Northern IL.  My boss is basically a dinosaur.  She's been running salons since she was 25.  Her location right now has been there for 20+ years.  She's stuck in her old ways and thinks she knows everything and can't trust anyone, making it very difficult to do my job.  In this blog we'll call her Betsy.  The rest of the staff is nice, we have an occasional crazy here and there.  You'll find that anywhere you work.  I am one of 3 Estheticians at my Spa.  There are only 2 girls my age, thank god one of them is an Esty like me.



Here's a little taste of what's to come.
Product Reviews,
Client Situations,
Tutorials,
Amazing finds,
and much more.


Hope you like what you find!

Ciao,
Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?